poker & casino highlights top poker rooms | high roller casino bonus  | amex casinos
Visit Poker Boss Home Page -
Play RTG slot games - $25 free.
$25 FREE - no deposited needed!
Available to US and Worldwide.
Play any of the RTG slots.
add this page to favorites! | contact us contact | home home |


Bitcoin Casinos

List of US friendly online casinos accepting:

american Express
JCB card Accepted
mastercard casinos
MST gift card casinos

Popular e-wallet deposit methods (no USA players):

neteller casinos
skrill casinos
webmoney casinos
PayPal Slots

Free Play Online Slots

highrollers bonus
Slot Tournaments

  Fast Payments!
  Great Customer Support!
  Licensed & Regulated
  US  Players Accepted
  Reputable & Safe to Play

Leo Vegas Online Casino

Online Casinos Accepting JCB Card

JCB (Japan Credit Bureau) Card, the company based in Tokyo, continues to expand its business overseas and nowadays JCB cards are issued in 20 and widely accepted in 190 countries with over 59 million members. We have done a little research for our visitors and the news are encouraging for casino players. JCB card is accepted as a deposited method at some of the most reputable online casinos. Deposits are instant and all the casinos listed are safe, accredited, tested by us (and third parties) and accept all the players worldwide including US players. Here is the list of the top online casinos that accept JCB card:



 This Casino accepts players from US.
Online Casino accepting JCB Card - Visit Club USA Casino.

Club World Group Accepting JCB Card JCB Logo

Club World Group is a well-known in the gambling industry as the safe and trustful online casino group offering very fast withdrawals which is especially important to USA players, since they are most affected with the payments processing issues. They also have very generous daily bonus offers, so this casino is the perfect choice for the players looking for a great bonuses and fast withdrawals. And the good news for JCB cardholders is that Club World is one of the rare casinos that accept JCB card deposits.



Please note: To make a JCB card deposit, click on the Cashier/Credit Cards and then select JCB as the card type.


JCB Card (Japan Credit Bureau Card) Company is growing rapidly and it's becoming more and more popular amongst online gamblers. One of the reasons is that it is completely free and offers 1% cashback on all purchases. For more information about JCB card, please visit their official sites:


JCB International


Please Note: As the visitor of gambling portal, you are eligible for our exclusive PB Casino Cashback Program. All the casinos listed above are included into our program, and we highly recommend using our cashback program to reach higher profits and increase your casino odds. You can get up to 20% cashback on any of your losses. Click here for more info.







 Daily Freerolls | Poker Deposit Bonuses | Poker Software Downloads | Top Poker Rooms  |

© 2005 - 2016. Copyrighted. All rights are reserved. Contact Poker Boss.
Please see the Terms page for conditions of using this site and privacy policy. Best viewed resolution: 1024x768.

Did you know about Amex?

According to the statistics from 2014 year, almost 80% of Japanese Credit Bureau users live in Japan. The rest 20% are spread to Asia, Europe, the Middle East and United States.

Each Japanese citizen has in average 2.5 cards in the pocket. With the Olympic Games coming in 2020 there are increasing number of merchants accepting major credit cards.

Apply for the JCB card and you don’t have to pay for an annual fee. In addition to that,  you can get cashback on your purchases from 1% to 3% depending on the card type.

 Not all the Americans are lucky and able to apply for the JCB. Currently, it’s available to citizens of the following states: California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Nevada, New York, New Jersey, Oregon and Washington.



Type of Cards


  • JCB Standard
  • Mitsuwa
  • Marukai
  • Marukai Premium


  • APLUS Gold
  • All Nippon Airways
  • Balance
  • Bank of East Asia Platinum
  • Bank of Khyber
  • Bank of Shanghai CUP
  • BC Card
  • BDO
  • BNI JCB Platinum
  • Cedyna OMC
  • China Minsheng Banking Corp.
  • CIMB Niaga
  • Class
  • Corporate Card
  • Credimax
  • Debit
  • Delta Skymiles
  • Eternity
  • Gold
  • Gold Extage
  • Gold The Premier
  • Grand
  • Honda C-card
  • KB Card Star
  • Korean Air Skypass
  • KTC
  • Krungsri
  • Lotte Card JCB
  • JTB Card
  • Maybank (BII)
  • Najm
  • Platinum
  • Precious
  • Precious Debit
  • RCBC
  • Seven Card
  • Shin Han NANO Card
  • Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer
  • Standard
  • Synergy
  • Toyota China Merchants Bank
  • TS Cubic C
  • UOB